- chevron art collection, dublin, ireland.
- ulster television art commission collection, utv, belfast, northern ireland.
- ncad, national college of art and design, dublin, ireland.
honours bachelor degree of fine arts, bfa, painting, 2009 – 2012.
- tufts university, smfa, school of museum of fine arts, boston, usa.
student exchange, bfa, painting, photography, sculpture, video, 2011.
- overall winner texaco children's art competition, ireland, 2009.
- artist representing ireland in 10th international high school arts festival, ueno royal museum, tokyo, 2009.
- overall highest mark in irish leaving certificate examinations in construction studies, higher level, st eunan's college, ireland, 2008.
- first, second and special merit prizes in texaco children's art competition, ireland, 2006 and 2008.
- bronze presidents award, errigal college, ireland, 2006.
- work in progress. self curated solo show, krzywy komin, wroclaw, poland, 2018.
- the hugh lane and national galleries, texaco children's art competition winners exhibition, dublin, ireland, 2007.
- untitled. self curated solo show, ncad, dublin, ireland, 2012.
- the untitled exhibition. self curated solo show, smfa, boston, 2011.
- cill rialaig artist residency, co. kerry, ireland. 2010 and 2012.
- lithuania to ireland, druid publications, december, 2009.
a book containing a selection of artwork by mantas poderys. it traces artistic development from the very early childhood days to second year in ncad, art college. the book was kindly sponsored by richard mcnamara.